The following are the highlights of what the Second World Indigenous Peoples’ Conference on Viral Hepatitis will cover:
- Data – prevalence, incidence, immunization, treatment and outcomes
- Health services – cultural care and indigenous approaches, quality care, medicines and pharmaceuticals, models of care
- National Strategies and National Policies – human rights, access to care rights
- Stigma and Discrimination – vulnerable populations, co-infection
- Personal stories by Indigenous People
Check this website often for more details of what the parallel sessions will entail.